The TrickleStar TS0006 4-Outlet Advanced Energy Saving Surge Protector saves money by saving energy. Unused electronic devices in your TV system, home office or commercial workspace are turned off by removing power to the switched outlets. This is done automatically based on the ON/OFF status of the device plugged into the control outlet. For example, if used in a TV system in your home, the control device should be the television. If used in your home office or commercial workspace, the control device should be the computer. When the control device (TV/computer) is turned off, the 4-outlet advanced surge protector sees that the control device is using less energy. It then removes power from the 2-switched outlets saving money by saving energy. The devices plugged into the switched outlets are now completely without power eliminating previous standby/vampire power draw. When the control device (TV/computer) is turned back on, energy to the switched outlets is restored. The always-on outlet will always have energy supplied to it. When used in a TV system in your home, the always-on outlet should have a cable or satellite box plugged into it (a device that always needs power). Switched outlets should have devices plugged into them that can safely have power removed when the control device is turned off. When used in a home office or commercial workspace, the always-on outlet should have a router or network switch plugged into it (that which always needs power).
- Intelligent switching capability saves money by saving energy from turning off unused electronic devices in your home and work place.
- Ceramic-encased, Metal Oxide Varistors (MOV) provide premium-quality, fireproof surge protection.
- Low-profile design plugs directly into the wall outlet for a safe and secure connection that saves space.
- 1,080-joules of surge protection with 400-Volt Voltage Protection Rating (VPR).
- Listed to UL 1449 and UL 498A standards to ensure performance and safety.
- Illuminated LED indicators display surge protection status, ground status and switched outlet status.
- Consumes less than 1-Watt of standby power.
- 10-year, $10,000 connected equipment warranty.
- Manually adjustable switching threshold of 15/35-Watt.
- EMI/RFI noise filtering for better picture and sound.
- 4 outlets:
- 1 control outlet
- 1 always-on outlet
- 2 switched (energy-saving) outlets
- Resettable circuit breaker
- 1,080 Joules of surge protection
- Ceramic-encased, fireproof surge protection
- Adjustable switching threshold: 15/35 W
- Consumes <1 Watt at all times
- <40 dB EMI/RFI noise filtering minimizes distruptive noise and interference, optimizing the performance of connected devices.
- LED status indication (ground, surge status, switched, always-on outlet, control outlet)
- Low-profile, wall-mount design
- Includes a receptacle wall-mounting screw for more permanent applications.
FOR INDOOR USE
Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%, 60 Hz
Power Rating: 15 A
Surge Protection: 72,000 Amps/1,080 Joules
Noise Filtering: <40 dB
Standby Power Consumption: <1 Watt
Operating Temperature: 32° to 113° F
Storage Temperature: 14° to 140° F
Humidity: 5 to 90% N/C
IP Rating: IP20