The TrickleStar 1-Outlet Plug-in Energy Monitor is the ideal device to measure your energy use for various devices in your home and work place. Measure and calculate energy cost to learn how to reduce your energy use and save money. The TS2001 will provide a forward projection of energy cost by day/month/year and is programmable for your local energy cost. The TS2001 will also display real-time energy use in watt or carbon dioxide energy equivalent (CO2E) with a programmable value for CO2E to match the carbon intensity of your local utility companys energy production portfolio. Finally, the TS2001 will also measure and display energy use over time to answer questions like how much energy does our TV use in a month? The remote display makes it easy to measure energy for devices with hard-to-reach outlets like TVs or refrigerators.
- Measures and displays power draw from 15 Amp rated electronic devices.
- Displays instant energy use in watts, dollar equivalent of energy use or carbon dioxide equivalent value of energy used.
- 4 ft. cable connects display to base unit allowing for easy viewing of the display.
- Built-in timer to control outlet energy ON/OFF.
- 360-joules of surge protection for a single device.
- Energy count feature displays accumulated energy used.
- Displays projected energy cost for day/month/year.
- Instantly monitor information through four different modes: energy, cost, CO2, and energy count
- Displays total energy consumption or cost in real-time alongside daily/monthly/yearly estimates.
- Calculates forecasted energy usage in kWh, CO2 emissions, and total cost in daily/monthly/yearly estimates.
- 360 Joules surge protection.
- Green protected LED indicator.
- Countdown timer mode supports a simple timer function that allows you to set when the outlet is switched on or off within a 24-hour period.
FOR INDOOR USE
Voltage: 120 VAC +/- 10%, 60 Hz
Power Rating: 15 A
Surge Protection: 20,000 Amps/360 Joules
LCD Type: Segment Display
LCD Segments: 64
LCD Dimensions: 1.83 in. x 1.17 in.
Display Cord Length: 4 feet
Conformity to product standards for safety and EMC.
2002/95/EG (RoHs), 2002/96/EC (WEEE),1999/5/EC (RTTE)
Solid-State Controls for Appliance, UL 244A & CSA C22.2 No. 14-10
Relocatable Power Taps, UL 1363Power Taps, UL 1363
Standard for Surge Protective Devices, UL 1449