PURINIZE naturally disinfects and clarifies water without harsh chemicals, making it safe to drink and use. Its 100% natural, mineral-based formula eliminates/reduces 200+ contaminants including bacteria, viruses, protozoan cysts, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and more.
GREAT FOR outdoor adventure (e.g camping, hiking, fishing, kayaking) travel, emergency preparedness, boil alerts, water storage
· Improves health, taste, odor & clarity of water.
· 100% non-toxic. Free of chemical disinfectants like chlorine, chlorine dioxide & iodine.
· No bad-tasting chemical aftertaste.
· Safe for anyone to use on a daily basis including kids, pregnant women, and even pets.
· Eliminates/reduces 200+ contaminants including pathogens, agricultural & industrial chemicals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, disinfectants, & disinfection byproducts.
· Eco-friendly. No human, animal, or environmental hazards.
· Won't lose potency after opening.
· Treatment has an unlimited shelf life when stored properly.
· Made in the USA.
1. Add 20 drops per quart (liter) or 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
2. Shake/stir well & let stand for at least 60 minutes. (Depending on water quality, additional drops & wait time may be needed for best purification results.
3. Strain water through a regular water filter, coffee filter, or cloth to remove particulates.
4. Water is now ready to drink or use for brushing your teeth, washing your hands/face, washing/cleaning your food.
Active Ingredient/s: Sulfate Mineral Salts
Improves Taste & Odor: Yes
Removes Turbidity: Yes
Effective Against Microorganisms: Yes. Bacteria, viruses & protozoan cysts.
Effective Against Chemicals & Other Contaminants: Yes. Industrial & agricultural chemicals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), disinfectants & disinfection byproducts.
Treatment Capacity: Treats up to 15 gallons (60 liters) of water.
Weight: 2.4 ounces
Dimensions: 4" H x 1.2" B
Wait Time: 60 minutes
Shelf Life: Unlimited, when properly stored.
Made in the USA
Tested according to EPA & NSF/ANSI standards (when applicable).