Our fastest solar oven in the GoSun lineup, the Sport can bake, roast or steam a meal for two people in minutes, reaching up to 550°F (290°C). The Sport’s compound parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat. The package includes a durable borosilicate, evacuated glass tube cooking chamber, two foldable parabolic reflectors that fold to protect the tube like a clamshell, a stainless steel cooking tray, a rugged scrubby cleaning tool that attaches onto the tray’s end, User Manual, Cook Booklet and stainless steel carrying handles.
- Versatile: Roast, bake or steam
- Clean: No soot or ash to clean
- No Monitoring: Mild cooking temperatures mean you can set and go
- Delicious: Cooks evenly, retaining your food’s moisture + nutrition
- Goes Anywhere: Deck, boat, park or beach, just fold and go
- Cooks At Night: Using eGrill Accessory available
- No fuel & No Mess:Just open and relax. No empty tanks to replace or burnt carbon crud to scrape.
- Fit For a Family:Simple to use, cool to touch and large enough to feed eight, the Grill was designed with the family in mind.
- Dry Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
- Oven Volume: 40oz (1.2L) fluid or up to 3 lbs (1.4kg) of food
- Oven Dimensions: 2.7” (7.0cm) outside diameter, 2.1” (5.4cm) inside diameter , 24” (61cm) length
- Unit Open Size: 24” (61cm) long x 16” (41cm) tall x 12” (30cm) wide
- Unit Closed Size: 24” (61cm) long x 8” (20cm) tall x 5” (13cm) wide
- Estimated Power Output: 200 Watts in full sunlight
- Maximum Temperature: 550°F (288°C)
- Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 450°F (232°C)