Our fastest solar oven in the GoSun lineup, the Sport can bake, roast or steam a meal for two people in minutes, reaching up to 550°F (290°C). The Sport’s compound parabolic reflectors and tubular design converts nearly 80% of all sunlight entering it’s reflectors into usable heat.
GoSun Sport Solar Stove: With industry grade annodized aluminum reflectors and stainless steel legs that function as carrying handles.
Stainless Steel Cooking Tray: Including detachable handle that threads onto inside of tray for compact storage.
Scrubby Cleaning Tool: Designed for the occasonal easy cleanup.
Starter Cookbooklet: Outlining basic stratgies for cooking a valiety of dishes.
User's Manual: Always a good thing to have.
- Versatile: Roast, bake or steam
- Clean: No soot or ash to clean
- No Monitoring: Mild cooking temperatures mean you can set and go.
- Delicious: Cooks evenly, retaining your food’s moisture + nutrition.
- Goes Anywhere: Deck, boat, park or beach, just fold and go.
- Cooks At Night: Using eGrill Accessory available.
- No fuel & No Mess: Just open and relax. No empty tanks to replace or burnt carbon crud to scrape.
- Fit For a Family: Simple to use, cool to touch and large enough to feed eight, the Grill was designed with the family in mind.
- Dry Weight: 7 lbs (3.18kg)
- Oven Volume: 40oz (1.2L) fluid or up to 3 lbs (1.4kg) of food
- Oven Dimensions: 2.7” (7.0cm) outside diameter, 2.1” (5.4cm) inside diameter , 24” (61cm) length
- Unit Open Size: 24” (61cm) long x 16” (41cm) tall x 12” (30cm) wide
- Unit Closed Size: 24” (61cm) long x 8” (20cm) tall x 5” (13cm) wide
- Estimated Power Output: 200 Watts in full sunlight
- Maximum Temperature: 550°F (288°C)
- Working Temperature: 200°F (93°C) – 450°F (232°C)